Last updated on April 25, 2019
Download and try the Brave browser today using this promo link!
Or send us a BAT tip using the Brave browser!
- How to turn on Brave Ads and earn BAT with the Brave Browser
- How to Tip a Website using Brave/BAT
- How to claim and get free BAT with the Brave Browser
What can BAT do for YOU?
Users of the Brave browser will be able to monetize their own attention without giving away any private data. It means that you’ll get paid to surf the web! Users who opt-in to receiving private-ads will be able to earn BAT while browsing with Brave. Since BAT is a utility token (built on blockchain technology, like Bitcoin and Ethereum), you’ll be able to start accumulating money with absolutely NO signups (banking, PayPal, or otherwise).
Publishers can passively earn donations for any content they serve to Brave users. Through the Brave-BAT ecosystem, publishers can also be tipped in real-time. Users who are opted-in to the platform will be contributing automatically without signups or subscriptions.
- How does the BAT ecosystem work? (coming soon)
- 3 Ways to get paid through BAT (coming soon)
- Where can I find a list of participating publishers? (coming soon)
Advertisers can advertise to millions of users on one of the fastest-growing tech platforms. The user base of Brave are tech-savvy and are looking to engage with advertisements and be compensated for their attention. Ad-matching is performed client-side and in-browser. Thus, campaigns can utilize richer sets of data, such as browsing history, search history, and bookmarks all without compromise to user privacy. This leads to more effective targeting than traditional campaigns and less fraud, all without the need to build user profiles.
- Advertising in the BAT ecosystem vs the current system (coming soon)
- Millions of Users (coming soon)
- How do I advertise? (coming soon)